What is a cookie?
Cookies are files sent to a browser by means of a web server to recordthe User's activities on a given website. The primary purpose of Cookies is toprovide the user with faster access to selected services.
In addition, theCookies personalize the services offered by the Web, providing and offeringeach user information that is of interest or may be of interest, consideringthe use you make of the Services.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on theirpermanence, can be divided into:
Expire when the user closes the browser.
They expire depending on when the purpose for whichthey are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified inthe Services) or when they are deleted manually.
Additionally, depending ontheir Purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you don't have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this typology are included:
- Adjusting the volume of video or audio players
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request aservice. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help directcontent to your location.
Registration Cookies are generated once the user hasregistered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or computer and at some other time or another day re-enter the service, will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the "close session"functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits to the Services of the Web to identify of anonymous form the visitor. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the"Cookie" (identifies navigators and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.
This type of "Cookies" allows to extend the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or compartments of the user as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Third-party advertising cookies
In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offersits advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent fromthe Web Services from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
How to disable the Cookies?
It is normally possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a Service. All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found at ¨options¨ or ¨preferences¨ in your browser's menu. You can also configure your browser oremail manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email. The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings
For more information, youcan consult Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
Settings and more / Settings / Clear browsing data
Tools / Options / Privacy & Security / Historial / Configuración personalizada
Settings / Advanced / Privacy and security / Clear browsing data
Settings / Security
For more information, seeApple Support or Browser Help.
The Web can modify this Policy of Cookies in function of the legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Information, for that reason it is advised to the users that they visit it periodically. When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, registered users will be notified either via the website or by